CONSTRUCTION:Tube is ¼” pure gum rubber, tan color.Cover is EPDM, fabric impression, corrugated and black.Reinforcement is a two-ply synthetic fabric with a wire helix and a static wire.
TEMPERATURE:-40°F (-40°C) to +180°F (+82°C)
BRANDING:Jason logo 4470 DRY BULK SUCTION WP (PSI) (BAR).White Mylar longitudinal stripe.
APPLICATION:For suction, discharge or gravity flow of abrasives from manufacturing, sandblast recovery, mineral processing power plants and spill recovery.
• ¼” gum tube is highly abrasion resistant.
• Corrugated to make the hose flexible, even in tight bends.
• Weather and ozone resistant.
• All sizes are full vacuum.
• Static wire, when grounded, dissipates static electricity.